In this interview, Arrey Bate speaks to Vinay Samuel, CEO and founder of Zetaris, a company that builds secure technologies which data engineers, business and organisational leaders can use to simplify, accelerate and cost minimize the building of valuable data products. Vinay shares his journey from starting afresh with Zetaris, investing his personal funds to building a company that’s now valued above $150 million.
- Can you tell us a little about your career path to date – what are the key moments that have shaped the journey to where you are now?
- When did you launch Zetaris and why did you do so?
- What is Zetaris’ USP and what are some of the key use cases for Zetaris’ solutions?
- How important are partners and the partner ecosystem for your business?
- How do you reflect on Zetaris’ growth since its launch and how have you achieved this?
- What do you think is the current hot technology talking point and how does this shape your company’s own innovation strategy?
- What do the next 12 months have in store for you in your role, as well as for Zetaris as a company?