Skip to content
A Lynchpin Media Brand
Deep Dive: Matt Cooke, Director Cybersecurity Strategy, EMEA at Proofpoint
In this interview, Arrey Bate speaks to Matt Cooke, the Director of Cybersecurity Strategy, EMEA at Proofpoint. Matt sheds light on the various classes of email and cloud attacks that pose significant threats to organizational security. He delves into the impacts these attacks have on an organization and offers invaluable insights on safeguarding against Business Email Compromise through the implementation of an additional layer of protection.
1. What are the most common cloud attack classes and what are their effects on an organisation?
2. What effects can email attacks have on a business?
3. What’s your advice to organisations on how they can avoid falling victim to Business Email Compromise and what extra layer of protection can they add to ensure their businesses are safe?
4. How do you see cloud and email attacks evolving with the coming of AI?
5. For organisations using Microsoft, what’s the right approach to building a solid security framework?
6. How does Proofpoint help organisations to fight cloud threats and augment Microsoft 365 defence?
Click below to share this article